Monday, July 14, 2008

Enoch's First Camping Trip

We took Enoch on his first camping trip last weekend. He had the time of his life playing in the dirt, splashing in the river, roasting marshmallows, four wheeling and sleeping in a tent! I don't think I've ever seen him so dirty and excited! Enoch said his favorite part of camping was the fire. He couldn't wait until we finally let him put a stick with a marshmallow in the fire. He loved roasting or burning the them, but I was surprised that he didn't like eating them. When I tried to get him to eat one he just held the marshmallow in his mouth and looked at me like what am I suppose to do now! I guess I won't complain when my two year old refuses sugar. It was a well needed break for all of us. We haven't been able to find a free weekend in a long time!

No comments: