Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family News



Since this is my first post, I decided to write a quick update on our family:
  • Enoch is now two and a half and the funnest little guy around. He constantly says and does things that make us laugh. He is all boy. He loves throwing rocks, playing soccer, cars, dinosaurs, animals, going to the park and swimming. But, I think his all time favorite thing to do is play with his cousins. He now says, "Mom, let's go to Grammy's with my cousins and then you go!" In fact, the other day he didn't even want me in the same room as he and his cousins he said, "Gooooo, go please!" I can't believe I'm so easily replaced!!! We love that little boy more than we ever imagined!
  • Each morning Justin and I wake up one day closer to graduation. His last official class is August 7th! I can't believe that he has gotten through is bachelors in 2.5 years! Way to go homey!
  • Baby Boy! We are expecting a new little boy this November. Enoch is very excited to have a brother. He definitely loves babies, so hopefully that will still be the case when we have one home with us everyday! He often looks at my stomach and says, "Mom, the baby's getting bigger!"

6 comments:

Janae said...

You guys are so dang cute!!! I love the studio photos at the top. Thanks for sharing your blog with us!!

Emma said...

Yea - Welcome to the blogging world!!! Enoch is just so dang cute!!!

Christine said...

Finally, pictures of Enoch! :) You're family is so cute. I'm excited to see another one added to the bunch.
Way to go Justin. You're almost there!

Betty Grace said...

Yay Sindy, I'm so glad you've started the blog. I'm adding your link to my blog (if that is ok with you). Also, I sort of left you a message in Heidi's comments. :)

Heidi P said...

S-I-N-D-Y!! Cute blog!! Enoch is so big!? I love your pics. I am glad to have you blogging--fun to keep in touch a little better! :)

You have to read Betsy comment on my last post :)

Stephanie F. said...

Welcome to the blogging world Sindy! I love the pic of Enoch. We definitely don't get to see him enough.
Congrats on almost being done with school Justin!