Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Graduation!

Thursday (8/7) Justin took his LAST final! Hooray!!! He was so worried about graduating that he called his counselor two times last week just to make sure that he didn't have a lingering credit hidden anywhere. Apparently, the second time he called her she laughed and humored him by looking up his record again and yes all the requirements had been met! So, Enoch and I decided to throw him a mini surprise party (just us three). We bought balloons, hung up a sign, made lasagna (which is a treat for us), baked cookies (Justin's fav dessert) and had ice cream. Enoch had a fun time hiding and yelling surprise as Justin walked through the door. However, earlier that day Enoch said, "Daddy, mommy bought balloons for a surprise for you!" I guess that's what happens when you tell a two year old to keep a secret! We are proud of Justin and haven't stopped chanting, "No more school!" "No more school!" "No more school!"

And, thanks to my dad and mom who had us over for a BBQ that following Sunday so we could celebrate together! You can always count on them for yummy food and a fun time!

6 comments:

Heidi P said...

YAY Congrats Justin!!!! That has to be such a relief. But does that mean your moving?
How you feeling Sind?

Stephanie F. said...

Congrats Justin! You are such a good wife Sindy :)

Emma said...

Yea! Congrats you guys! That is such a wonderful feeling. Way to be festive Sindy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. This is Kelsie. We met at Stefani's wedding. I think this must be where we know each other from. I also left a comment on Stefani and Aaron's blog, so you must have looked at it.

jenilynd said...

Hey, It was really good seeing you guys as well. I agree we need to spend more time together. Congrats on Justin and his last test. That is exciting. Kyle should have all the pictures from yesterday to Aaron in the mail on Tuesday. They turned out pretty awesome! By the way I wish I looked cute like you when I was pregnant.

Christine said...

Yeah Justin!!! Way to go dude. :) I'm excited for you and your little family. Only 60 some days to go huh? I'm excited for that too. How is it going for you? I already have a gift! :) hehe Wish I could see you!