Thursday, September 11, 2008

SOLD!

We finally sold our house in Springville! What a blessing it was to be able to sell it in a market like we had this summer. Our agent said right after we got an offer she stopped getting calls on our house. So we are glad that it's gone. Although, I do have some mixed feelings because it's the first "big" project Justin and I did together and it's where we began our family. But, things always work out for the best and where we are now is an enormous blessing! So here are some photos of where we used to call home!














7 comments:

Heidi P said...

Yay, way to go!! It looks so cute inside!! Nice going! Now what? How are you feeling?
I need some neighbors in Saratoga!! :)

Emma said...

It's such a cute place! I'm glad you were able to sell.

Betty Grace said...

Cute. Where are you moving?

Ron and Rachelle said...

I didn't know you were selling your home. That is great it sold. Impressive you are moving and being pregnant and all. I have had to move either right before or right after two of my pregnancies...funsies!

Mandi Arrington said...

Hi Dykstra family. This is your cousin Mandi. I am glad you sold your house! It is good to see that you are doing are great and I will talk to you soon!

Mama Thompson said...

Hey...congrats on the house and Justin's graduation! It's me Teri "Jones" Thompson...just found you guys through Chris...Glad to hear things are so good! Where are you moving to?

Lindsey said...

Hey Sindy...I found your blog through Christine's...what a cute family you have...and way to go selling the house. We just went through that, as well, and feel blessed to have gotten rid of it in this market! Check out our blog when you have a chance...
coryandlindsey.blogspot.com

Lindsey Bluth